RULES OF ADMISSION
- University of Calicut introduces Centralized admission process for admission to UG & PG Programmes in its affiliated colleges.
- Online registration under CAP is compulsory for both UG & PG admissions.
- Admission is done as per the Guidelines of University of Calicut.
- The candidate should apply online to the university of Calicut under the single windows system before the notified date. www.cuonline.ac.in
- For admission under management quota, the candidate should apply with CAP ID in the Application form issued by the institute.
- Management quota application for admission can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.300/- in person. Cheques and DDs will not be accepted.
- Separate application form is necessary for UG and PG programmes.
- Attested copies of mark lists of qualifying examination should be submitted along with the application for admission.
- All the Candidate should produce the CAP print out and allotment memo at the time of admission.
- Admission will be finalized only after the interview.
- The parent/guardian should be present at the time of interview.
Candidate seeking admission to UG/ PG Programmes should produce the following documents at the time of interview
- Application Form (For Management Quota)
- Admit Card (For Merit Seat Only)
- CAP Registration Form – College Copy
- Mandatory Fee Challan
- Qualifying Certificates: SSLC/+2/ Higher Secondary/ Degree (Original + 3 copies)
- TC from the institution last attended (Original)
- Conduct certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Genuine Certificate (in case of NIOS)
- Equivalency certificate (For other States / NIOS)
- Migration Certificate
- Recent Passport size photograph - 5 copies
- Community/ Income/EWS Certificate (For Merit Reservation Seat)
- Certificates for N.S.S, N.C.C, Arts, Sports & the dependents of Ex-Servicemen and Freedom fighter, etc. and certificate proving physical disabilities, if any. (Original + 1 Copy)