1. Admission for the First Year commences immediately on the declaration of Higher Secondary/ Degree Result.
2. Students who seek admission to all the Undergraduates and Post Graduates programmes should register their names through
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) (www.cuonline.co.in).
3. Application forms for management quota can be collected from the college office.
4. Application forms being NEATLY and CORRECTLY filled up may be sent to the Principal with the self-attested copy of mark lists
and certificates. INCOMPLETE application will be summarily rejected.
5. Selection of students will be made on the basis of merit, including good conduct and character.
6. Applicants who are being favourably considered will be called for an interview. The applicant accompanied by his/her parent
guardian is to report to the Principal for interview on the date and time fixed.
7. Produce the following certificates:
a) S S L C Book/+2 /v H S C Mark list/ (Degree Mark list for P G Admission) (3 copies).
b) Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
c) Course and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
d) Five passport size photos with name and roll number written on the reverse.
e) Certificate of Religious formation, or character Certificate from Parish priest (Catholics only).
f) Students who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities/ Bodies should also have to produce:
i. Migration Certificate
ii. Eligibility Certificate
iii. Application for Registration as Matriculate of this University
8. Those selected for admission will be intimated. Admission process will be completed only after the payment of the
first Semester fees.
9. Fees are payable on admission as per University and Government guidelines (Uniform and others are collected extra).
10. As per the order of the Supreme Court, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the authority, the student concerned
shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the authority would expel him/her from
11. Students are expected to abide by all the rules and regulations written in the Handbook of the College.
12. For details and clarifications if any,
Contact: PH: 0495-2254055, Mob 8606890272, Email: email@example.com